The Chief General Manager
Uttar Pradesh RO
Dear Sir ,
Availing of Casual Leave on 06/01/2012
As you are aware, the officers of NABARD, under the aegis of NBOA, are on a peaceful agitation for last 4 months to protest and stop certain decisions taken by the bank which are/will adversely affect the interest of the officers community, a few of the decisions of the bank on which NBOA is protesting are as follows-
- Implementation of BCG suggestions on the operations of NABARD which may lead to alteration in DFI status of NABARD which may ultimately result in alteration of our service conditions too.
- Direct recruitment at Grade 'B' level leading to choking of career opportunities of all existing Grade 'A' officers.
- Discriminatory scheme of NTS leading to forgoing of career opportunity as also PP scheme, which is in contrary to any such scheme in RBI.
- Highly objectionable and discriminatory scheme of PP scheme in grade 'C' for an identified group of officers, which is in contrary to any such scheme in RBI.
- Proposed changes in PAR format.
- Inadequate revisions in the DDMs' package.
- Non implementation of various various facilitiies such as Lounge facility, Ph.D allowance, NE package and LTC scheme at par with that of RBI.
- Reportedly changes are being contemplated in Grade 'E' to 'F' promotion eligibility criterion.
- Reported freezing of the promotion opportunities in Grade 'B' to 'C' and Grade 'A' to 'B' for the present panel.
- Sanctioning of EOL officers in contradiction to provisions of NABARD Staff Rules, 1982.
- Castigating and doubting financial integrity of hundreds of officers on LTC scheme without any material evidence.
That the issues are not being amicably setteled by the management is a great cause of concern for us.
Therfore, in response to the call given by NBOA, I am availing One(1) days Casual Leave on 06/01/2012 (Friday) as a protest against the inaction and inordinate delay on part of management in solving the issues.
Yours Faithfully ,
Designation :Date : 05.01.2012